Change font size
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: getting pretty tired of this....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm 

Car(s): 1981 TE gemini, 1978 TD sedan
So i have been on this forum for a few years now and when i first joined i loved the forum, people were helpful, nice and they didnt flame you if you asked a stupid question.

The main thing that has been really getting to me that as of late people are just continually arguing and being childish all the time. Its when things like this viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2399&st=0&sk=t&sd=a happen in a thread that i really dont feel like using this website anymore.

Now i beleive that the whole point of an internet forum is for people to share knowledge and experiences, sell cars and car parts and to meet other people who share some of the same interests. So why does there need to be an arguement in so many threads as of late? why cant we all just chill out?

Please do not comment on this thread if you dont have anything constructive to say. This is not directed at any one person, more or less everyone. Lets bring back the community that was once a part of this forum.

Thanks,
Tyla

Post subject: Re: getting pretty tired of this....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:38 pm 

Car(s): Light Blue TE Sedan
i do agree with you 110%

i am also aware that i posted the last response on brohawks post, i was just giving my opinion because gemazare was IMO clearly in the wrong... brohawk was very clear in original post, and i felt his annoyance.

i have had the same experience when asking for good and bad comments back when i had neons all over my old car... someone went to town on my ass and then asked why i didnt arch up back at him... i wouldnt have asked for bad comments if i didnt wanna hear them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:43 pm 

Car(s): TX SR20DET, TX G200W, Dato 1200 Ute
yeah, it does suck. everyone should stay on topic and keep it nice. anyone needing to have a go should just leave the thread and not post anything. nobody wants to be the cop, tell people to shut up, be a thread nazi, although sometimes its needed. i only check past 1ce a week or so and some threads get out of controll before i see them :(

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 pm 

Car(s): 4x coupes, VS 5.0l,Series 1&2 Rx7
Only just noticed this thread after replying to a few other threads in regards to helping suport this club.....

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]