Change font size
It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:07 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Make us a flyer!
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:56 pm 

Car(s): TX G180W+T, TE G180W, TG G180Z, Piazza 4ZC1T +more
Okay, I've been meaning to do this for a hell of a long time, but realistically I'm too busy and it keeps being put on the backburner.

We need to make up a flyer to promote the club. I want to have one A4 size that we can put on community noticeboards, or display at events, and one "slip-size" - basically a tad smaller than an envelope, or, a vertical A4 sheet cut into thirds horizontally like this. Remember - the higher the resolution, the better.

I would suggest that we make it black and white friendly, but design it in colour. That way, we can all print them off at home without spending too much on ink - lighter colouring would be ideal, but we can also print off nice shiny ones if we want.

I'm opening it up here for anyone to have a crack, if you're good with photoshop/etc and want to have a go, post up your work and we can all have a vote. I want it to contain something along the lines of the following (this is a draft, feel free to discuss/alter):

------

GemiSA.net

The Holden/Isuzu Gemini club of SA - completely free!

- Buy/sell cars and parts
- Technical info
- Cruises
- Members rides gallery
- Friendly online forum

Register now on http://www.gemisa.net and join our community!

------

I'd love to have a photo of a Gemini or Geminis in the shot, though I suggest we don't have any number plates on display (these can be blurred out seamlessly, if you don't know how then don't stress, I can do it after) and it's important that any pictures don't endorse illegal activity or portray us in a negative light.

KGO!

-Eli

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]