Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Gemini Nationals No.6 - Easter 2014: SA Planning
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:25 am 

Car(s): Many Many Many Geminis
Hey guys, as some of you may or may not know, Archangel (Eli), Cazz (Cameron), Antus and myself went over to NSW on the Easter long weekend for the 5th annual Gemini nationals. We all had an effing awesome time, and I know at least I will be making the trip back for next year. However, since planning is already underway for it on Ozgem, I figured it would be a good opportunity through our little forum here to plan and see if any local guys wanted to make the trip over. There are probably quite a few people (like Antus until I happened to mention it to him late last year) that don't even know the nationals exist!

All the relevant details can be found here: http://www.ozgemini.com/forums/non-tech ... hp?t=46150

It will be held in the same place as this year's, at "The Entrance" near lake Macquarie in NSW. Good area, nice views, shops and restaurants, and the caravan park we stayed at loved us and is happy to take us again next year. There may also be another hillclimb event at Ringwood park if there is enough interest.

So yeah, I'm in, pretty damn sure Cam is as well. You guys have got 12 months, definitely doable ;)

Post subject: Re: Gemini Nationals No.6 - Easter 2014: SA Planning
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:39 am 

Car(s): TX SR20DET, TX G200W, Dato 1200 Ute
I'm a hopefull but agreed with Ross that I'd do the skyline nats depending on the track activity they plan. if its philip island, I'll do that instead and geminats 2015, else I'll do geminats 2014. will post when I hear more.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:49 am 

Car(s): TX Coupe
If my coupe is on the road by then ill be there. I know it's 12 months away but I'm saving for a big holiday at the moment too. It kind of slows things down in the Gemini department!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:25 pm 

Car(s): 1982 TF/TG SL (Daily Project)
antus wrote:
I'm a hopefull but agreed with Ross that I'd do the skyline nats depending on the track activity they plan. if its philip island, I'll do that instead and geminats 2015, else I'll do geminats 2014. will post when I hear more.

I've got a potential invite to go to the datsun nationals and drive a 1200 race car... Tough choices.. :(

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]