Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 7   [ 64 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: End Of Year Cruise - Sunday the 11th of December
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 pm 

Car(s): Many Many Many Geminis
Hahahaha! Y'know it's funny, at bowling the night before, I kept that hat on for a laugh and started doing a little bit of that down the lanes. Classic :lol:

Was a great day, thanks to everyone for coming along, even if your cars weren't 100% or not going. Was glad when LILGEM rocked up at Bunnings to boost the numbers a bit too.

I liked the fact that at the museum, they put the Piazza and the Delorean right across from each other. Kindred spirits?

Dave and Bellett guys were champs, so glad we decided to meet up. Always a pleasure hanging around them, and getting to see some classic J-Tin in the form of a few Isuzus.

After everyone had left, me, Lachlan, and Cameron with Chris and his mate (sorry didn't catch your name?) in tow, went down the Lobie run together for a little more enthusiastic fun. Followed a really nice stingray Corvette and kept up pretty decent.
Just need to get the GoPro footage from the D-Max to add to my very average still footage and I should be able to throw together a little something.

Also Paul, Lachlan forgot to give you his donation in the midst of everyone leaving, so we'll have to sort that out if you haven't already sent them off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:41 pm 

Car(s): TE Sedan, VT Commodore Wagon, VT Calais.
Na haven't gone and dropped the toys off yet, was going to do it this arvo but the mrs came down with food poisoning after having Chinese last night :(

What area does he live in?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 pm 

Car(s): Many Many Many Geminis
He gave it to me to give to you, makes it easier. Might wrap it up and send it to you if neither of us have time to meet up in the near future.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:25 pm 

Car(s): ZZ/Z sedan, TD SL/E coupe.
The wife and I had a great time. Thanks to everyone involved!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:35 pm 

Car(s): TX SR20DET, TX G200W, Dato 1200 Ute
The bellett cruise was a good bit of fun, and was happy to see the meet up with the gemisa crew worked out. Shame no early model gemis made it (including mine!). Hopefully next time. Was good to see a piazza in the museum, and another one on the gemi cruise :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:43 pm 

We could meet up after work somewhere as we both work arvo shift, could be somewhere with nice lighting for some pics of both the Gems while they are both nice and clean :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:40 am 

Dropped the donations in this morning to the Elizabeth one. They said that next year, give it to St Vinnies as they arent really allowed to take it as they are a government agency. They are just across the road anyway. Ethan, we'll have to make a time to meet up so I can drop that last one off.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:06 pm 

Car(s): TG Gemini,TE gemini,79 coupe,78 TD pano,TG racecar
Well done to ethan and paul for this cruise. It was a shame we did'nt get more gemi's out there this year. Need to try to get out to these little runs and catch up's more often if this site/club is going to survive. 2012 we should be looking to get more members, new site banner,bigger cruises and Gemisa stickers made up. Also we should try and get some of our old members to get back out in their gemi's that we know they have sitting in their sheds colecting dust and help out the site that helped them learn and build their own cars. Gone a bit off topic but well done guys on this cruise. And my little girl loved it. She has laid claim to ''LIL GEM" now. (Maybe a new member in the future)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:35 pm 

Car(s): TX Coupe
LILGEM wrote:
Well done to ethan and paul for this cruise. It was a shame we did'nt get more gemi's out there this year. Need to try to get out to these little runs and catch up's more often if this site/club is going to survive. 2012 we should be looking to get more members, new site banner,bigger cruises and Gemisa stickers made up. Also we should try and get some of our old members to get back out in their gemi's that we know they have sitting in their sheds colecting dust and help out the site that helped them learn and build their own cars. Gone a bit off topic but well done guys on this cruise. And my little girl loved it. She has laid claim to ''LIL GEM" now. (Maybe a new member in the future)

I agree with everything said here. Wish I could have come but I did have a good time at my work Christmas party drink free beer and eating free food! :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:06 pm 

Car(s): 1977 Tc Coupe
yep x2 was good to meet a few more guys..bit disappointed the coupe didnt make it :( but shit happens so yeah i agree more promotion and try get everyone out in the gems even try for janurary if we can while we have good weather

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 7   [ 64 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next